Independent studio is an option for students who no longer need class instruction or do not have the time to enroll in a class.
Winter Hours: The studio will reopen for independent studio on Tues, Jan 9.
PLEASE NOTE WE ARE CLOSED Tuesday March 13-Sun March 18 while we travel for NCECA Clay Conference!
***All pass holders and students can enjoy indie studio for FREE on Saturday, March 10th from 10am-4pm as the studio celebrates its 5th birthday!***
If you are new to the studio please contact Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org to check availability before purchasing.
1. You must be 18 or older to attend. Teens in the evening classes may receive independent studio privileges by emailing Gina at email@example.com.
2. Students who attend our 4-6 week classes are eligible for free independent studio time between their class start and end date. Free open studio will not be extended past your final class date. Attendance after these dates are subject to our drop in fees and package rates.
3. Fees include all use of the studio and decorating materials such as glaze, under glaze and slip. Clay must be purchased separately.
4. THERE IS NO INSTRUCTION PROVIDED DURING INDEPENDENT STUDIO TIMES. And you must sign a policy form.
5. We do not split passes between students and we do not extend them past their expiration date.
Clay costs: White or brown stoneware $20/25lb bag. Porcelain $25/25lb bag.
Shelf rental: Extra shelf space is available for rent during a class or open studio pass. Please contact Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org for a list of current rates and availability.