Independent studio is an option for students who no longer need class instruction or do not have the time to enroll in a class. Fall Hours resume Tuesday, September 4th*:
*Please note we are only open two days in August. Thurs Aug 2 & Tues Aug 7 (normal hours). All passes will be paused while we are closed for summer break however you must clear your shelf by Aug 7 so that we can deep clean the studio.
Normal hours will resume the Tues after Labor Day! Learn more about pricing by clicking here. If you are taking indie studio while in a class see the price for registered students. If you only want to participate in indie studio please see the non-registered student pricing.
If you are new to the studio please contact Gina at email@example.com to check availability before purchasing.
1. You must be 18 or older to attend. Teens in the evening classes may receive independent studio privileges by emailing Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Students who attend our 4-6 week classes are eligible for 3 free independent studio passes between their class start and end date. Free open studio will not be extended past your final class date, is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or credit. If you don't use them, you lose them. Attendance after these dates are subject to our drop in fees and package rates.
3. Fees include all use of the studio and decorating materials such as glaze, under glaze and slip. Clay must be purchased separately.
4. THERE IS NO INSTRUCTION PROVIDED DURING INDEPENDENT STUDIO TIMES.
5. We do not split passes between students and we do not extend them past their expiration date.
6. If you do not follow the classroom policies (listed in the classroom) the studio has the right to ask you to not return and no refund will be issued.
Clay costs: White or brown stoneware $20/25lb bag. Porcelain $25/25lb bag.
Shelf rental: Limited extra shelf space may be available for rent during a class or open studio pass. Please contact Gina at email@example.com for a list of current rates and availability.