Independent Studio: Fall indie studio resumes 9/3/19.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org about independent pass availability for fall 2019.
PLEASE NOTE THE STUDIO DOES NOT OFFER KILN FIRING SERVICES FOR OUTSIDE WORK. If it is not made in the studio I will not be able to fire it.
EFFECTIVE JUNE 2019: Any students who are new to the studio and wish to buy a pass must email me for availability and meet for a brief 20 minute orientation during an indie studio time to discuss policies of the studio.
FALL HOURS* starting September 3rd, 2019:
Learn more about pricing by clicking here or read below for updated rates and new package options!
If you are new to the studio please contact Gina at email@example.com to check availability before purchasing.
1. You must be 18 or older to attend. Teens in the evening classes may receive independent studio privileges by emailing Gina at firstname.lastname@example.org.
2. Students who attend our 4-6 week classes are eligible for 3 free independent studio passes between their class start and end date. Free open studio will not be extended past your final class date, is non-transferable and is not redeemable for cash or credit. If you don't use them, you lose them.
3. Effective for Winter 1 2019 students and beyond… If you need to finish glazing work from class may purchase a $10 pass to use the studio for glazing only. The limit is one per student per class session and this pass must be purchased at the studio. You must have taken a 4, 6, 8 or 10 week class for this to apply. Indie pass holders are not eligible. See rates at (4) below. It is not available for online purchases. We do not store bisque work longer than one month therefore please plan accordingly.
4. Rates for all students effective December 17th, 2018: 1-day drop in $25, 3-day pass $66, NEW 5-day pass $100, 10-day pass $180. Shelves are not reserved for one-day drop ins. Passes expire after one month for 3 and 5 day pass holders. Passes expire after three months for 10-day pass holders. PASSES ARE DAILY NOT HOURLY.
5. Students who have taken a CLASS may purchase a glaze pass for $10 the last night of class cash only. The studio does not hold work for longer than a month and asks that you return in timely fashion as storage space is limited. Indie pass holders are NOT eligible for this pass. As independent study students you are expected to manage your studio time accordingly for your own projects. I do not fire artwork not made in my studio
6. Fees include all bisque/glaze firings of all work made in the studio, use of the studio and decorating materials such as glaze, under glaze and slip. Clay must be purchased separately.
7. THERE IS NO INSTRUCTION PROVIDED DURING INDEPENDENT STUDIO TIMES.
8. We do not split passes between students and we do not extend them past their expiration date.
9. Any tools, supplies and equipment belonging to Gina DeSantis Ceramics, LLC must remain on the premises at all times and cannot be removed from the studio.
10. If you do not follow the classroom policies (also listed in the classroom) the studio has the right to ask you to not return and no refund will be issued.
Clay costs: White or brown stoneware $20/25lb bag. Porcelain $25/25lb bag.
Shelf rental: Limited extra shelf space may be available for rent during a class or open studio pass. Please contact Gina at email@example.com for a list of current rates and availability.